OSPS E-News ~ PEBB Interface

Wed Nov 19 08:55:56 PST 2008

We have previously passed on information from PEBB about their planned
schedule for the interface open enrollment information into OSPA.  Due
to some technical problems, PEBB has been unable to meet either of those
planned interface dates.   At present, they are consulting with their
technical support entity to diagnose the problems and plan a resolution.

We are sorry for any confusion or inconvenience this has caused at the
agency level.  When we are given more information by PEBB, we will pass
that on to you.

Sharon McKeehan, Manager

Oregon Statewide Payroll Services

DAS/State Controller's Division