OSPS E-News ~ 2008 Year End Mini-Conference Material Posted

Thu Nov 20 12:36:18 PST 2008

Yesterday's 2008 Year End Mini-Conference was a great success.  We heard
many comments that you liked the smaller group learning and interacting
with other agency payroll professionals.

We'd be happy to hear your feedback about the conference.  Many of you
took the time to complete our evaluation.  If you didn't get a chance to
do that, or if you'd like to expand and tell us what worked for you (or
what didn't), please do so.  Sharon welcomes your feedback so we can
make this a "don't-miss-it" event for next year.

We have posted the material from this conference to our year end
resources page.  This page is highlighted on our home page with the
lovely picture of a totem pole.

Thank you to everyone who came.  We are confident that your attendance
will help you master the intricacies of year end details.  We hope those
who did not attend will be encouraged to come next year.

Oregon Statewide Payroll Services Staff
DAS State Controller's Division
Phone:  (503)378-6777     Fax:  (503)378-3518
OSPS Help Desk:  mailto:OSPS.Help at das.state.or.us

Visit Our Web Pages: http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS