OSPS E-News ~ Payroll Training Opportunity
Thu Sep 25 12:27:47 PDT 2008
It's still not too late to register for a very affordable day of payroll
training! Clear your calendar on Thursday, October 9th for a great
Heart of Oregon Chapter of the American Payroll Association
3rd Annual Payroll Conference
Payroll Olympics - Going for the Gold
Thursday, October 09, 2008
8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Keizer Renaissance Inn - Keizer, OR
Guest Speakers / Topics:
* Irene Chapman - National APA Speakers Bureau
* Opening Session - surprise
* Multi-state taxation
* Introduction to Payroll Best Practices
* Keynote Lunch Speaker: 1972 US Olympic Gymnast and Current HR
Generalist - Nancy Thies Marshall
* Kevin Burgess of Watkinson Laird Rubenstein Baldwin & Burgess,
P.C. to present garnishment sessions
* Saalfeld Griggs PC: Randall Cook and Christine Akimoff to
present the hottest topics and updates related to employee benefits
* Training Guru Matt Beaman to provide technical tips for
Microsoft Office products and communication tools
* Advanced Reporting Background Screening Specialist Elaine
Rosenberg will get you thinking about how choose the best team!
* and much, much more...........
* Up to 7 hours of RCH, CPE or equivalent credits can be awarded.
This full day event is open for all to attend.
Lunch and parking are provided with registration.
Vendors will be available.
See website for more information and registration!
Sharon McKeehan, Manager
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
DAS/State Controller's Division
155 Cottage Street NE, U-50
Salem, OR 97301-3969
(503) 378-6777 ext. 230
Visit our Webpages: http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OSPS-News