OSPS E-News ~ Register Change

Wed Feb 18 13:16:31 PST 2009

For many years, references to the Workers Benefit Fund have been
identified with the letters "WCD" in OSPA on the P090, P370, P191
screens and in all register reports, pay stubs and direct deposit
statements.    OSPS has changed that outdated reference to the more
accurate "WBF" and that change is effective today.   We hope this update
will provide clarity on the reference to the Workers' Benefit Fund which
is the receiving entity for the funds that are deducted from employee
pay and matched by the employer.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this change.

Sharon McKeehan, Manager

Oregon Statewide Payroll Services

DAS/State Controller's Division

155 Cottage Street NE,  U-50