OSPS E-News ~ Reminder: Extended Service through Wednesday; 2008 adjustment deadline approaching

Mon Jan 5 09:07:27 PST 2009

Reminder that OSPS is offering extended service hours this week up
through preliminary cutoff for December Run 2 on Wednesday.

To assist our agency partners in reaching their 2008 adjustments entry
date goal of 1/7/09, OSPS Help Desk Analysts will be available from 7:00
a.m. through 6:00 p.m. on the final three days of the month cutoff:
Monday, 1/5/09 through Wednesday, 1/7/09.  OSPS will revert back to
normal business hours on 1/8/09.

Find additional details in our original e-news broadcast, available
online:
http://listsmart.osl.state.or.us/pipermail/osps-news/2008-December/00095
0.html

We hope this extra service helps you to succeed with your year end
planning effort to ensure a smooth year-end.  Thank you.

Oregon Statewide Payroll Services Staff
DAS State Controller's Division
Phone:  (503)378-6777     Fax:  (503)378-3518
OSPS Help Desk:  mailto:OSPS.Help at das.state.or.us

Visit Our Web Pages: http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS