OSPS E-News ~ AccelaPay / Direct Deposit form updated

Tue Jul 14 11:48:52 PDT 2009

We've made a change to the AccelaPay / Direct Deposit enrollment form.

Please replace any existing paper copies with this new version.  If you
post this form for your employees on an agency Internet, Intranet, or
shared drive and you do not link directly to the OSPS official version,
please be sure that it is updated.

http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/docs/forms/OSPS.99.08.pdf

We made a change to the AccelaPay section that authorizes exception
limits (Section C(6)).  Employees will now have to state a specified
limit.  With no limit specified, we will not be able to process the
request for exception.

Please contact the OSPS Help desk at (503) 378-6777 or by e-mail at
OSPS.Help at das.state.or.us with any questions you may have.  Thank you.

Oregon Statewide Payroll Services Staff
DAS State Controller's Division
Phone:  (503)378-6777     Fax:  (503)378-3518
OSPS Help Desk:  mailto:OSPS.Help at das.state.or.us

Visit Our Web Pages: http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS