OSPS E-News ~ Distribution Room Door Combo Changed

Wed Jul 22 08:33:31 PDT 2009

We've changed the door combination to the OSPS distribution room on the
first floor at 155 Cottage Street.

Your door code notification memo is in your agency lockbox, addressed
confidentially to the one single point of contact on file for this
information.

Thank you.

Allison Absher, Senior OSPA Analyst
Phone:  (503)378-6777 ext. 232     Fax:  (503)378-3518
OSPS Help Desk:  mailto:OSPS.Help at das.state.or.us

Visit Our Web Pages: http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS

-----Original Message-----
From: osps-news-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
[mailto:osps-news-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us] On Behalf Of
Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll
Application
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 2:34 PM
To: osps-news at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Subject: OSPS E-News ~ Access to Distribution Room - Door Combo Changing

OSPS is changing the door combination for the OSPS Distribution room
later in July.  This is tentatively set to happen between 7/20-7/22.  We
do this periodically to ensure security of this information.

We will notify each agency authorized recipient within 24 hours of the
change.  We will use agency lockboxes for notification.

We want to efficiently reach everyone affected.  PLEASE CHECK YOUR
AGENCY BELOW to see if this is still the one person you want notified.
If you need to change the name (only one per agency), please complete
the form and fax it to us:
http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/docs/forms/OSPS.99.18.pdf.

NOTE:  If you or your courier does not pick up payroll reports from the
distribution room, you do not need access.

10000	Sharon Marrs
10700	Margie Johnson
12300	Theresa Spellmeyer
13700	Verlene Patton
15000	KC Mestas
15500	Cheryl Corning
16500	Jennifer Freeborn
17700	Kier Hartwig
19800	Carol Reis
24800	Theresa Klopfenstein
25000	Laura Bastien
25700	Linda Kosmoski
25900	Ellie Sjoholm
27400	Mary Ann Massey
29100	Cheryl Harper
33000	Carrie Cummins
41500	Geri Greeno
42300	Phil DeLong
44000	James Troyer
47100	Dawn Conner
54300	Renata McCartney
58100	Marv Roberts
60300	Gini Morgart
62900	Debra Baugh
63400	Christine Baker
63500	Angie Patterson
66000	Janet Silver
69000	Kimberly Hall
73000	Tracy Wroblewski
86000	David Hillier
91400	Nancy Cain

Oregon Statewide Payroll Services Staff
DAS State Controller's Division
Phone:  (503)378-6777     Fax:  (503)378-3518
OSPS Help Desk:  mailto:OSPS.Help at das.state.or.us

Visit Our Web Pages: http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS