OSPS E-News ~ Annual Authorized Signatures Review

Thu Jul 30 14:35:11 PDT 2009

Payroll Professionals,

Action Required by Friday, 8/21/09.

Once again, it is time to renew the Authorized OSPA Signatures Form.
This form is necessary in order to make manual check and pay advance
requests.  If you have turned in a new form within the last 30 days, you
will not receive a letter.

On Friday July 31st we will send your review notification letter which
lists your authorizations.  We ask that you please read it carefully.
If there are no changes to this information, sign in the box provided
(on the letter) and return it to OSPS.

If you have a change, addition, or deletion, please use the most recent
form found here:
http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/SARS/policies/oam/75.45.01.FO.pdf

NOTE:  The Administrator Authorization in Section B CANNOT be one of the
signatures under Section A.  See instructions on Page 2 of the form,
which complies with OAM 45.25.00.PR.  We cannot accept forms that do not
comply with these instructions and we will request a new form.

As always, we appreciate your prompt response to this request.

Julie Berbena
OSPA Analyst
(503) 378-6777, ext. 235
mailto:OSPS.Help at das.state.or.us