OSPS E-News ~ Employee Separations in OSPA Class

Wed Mar 11 14:59:40 PDT 2009

This Friday, March 13, is the deadline for registering for the Employee Separations in OSPA class to be held on March 18 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm in the Mt. Hood Conference Room, General Services Building, 1225 Ferry St. SE, Salem.

In this computer-based class, we will walk through the OSPA entries when an employee separates from state service.  We will also briefly talk about retiring and deceased employees.

Register in iLearnOregon:  https://ilearn.oregon.gov/Kview/CustomCodeBehind/Base/Login/Login.aspx .  If you need additional information on using iLearnOregon, see the OSPS web site:  http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/training.shtml#How_to_Register

If you have questions, contact Katherine Bremser (Katherine.Bremser at state.or.us or 503 378 6777 x295).

Katherine Bremser
Training Coordinator
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services