OSPS E-News ~ PERS Services Team List Serve Invitation

Thu Oct 8 13:00:44 PDT 2009

Good afternoon.  This message is from the DAS Centralized PERS Services
Team.  We would like to request all personnel and payroll contacts, as
well as any other necessary individuals who work with PERS related
information, to please sign up on our new list serve (web link below) to
receive important notifications for setting up and managing employees
PERS benefits.

These important notifications will be related to what wage job class
codes to use in PPDB identifying an employee's PERS history, updates on
new or outdated codes, use of OSPA to set up/manage an employee's
payroll for PERS benefits, contribution rates, the services we provide,
updates to our web site, etc.

If you have questions regarding being added to this list please do not
hesitate to contact any one of our team members from the following web
link as we would be happy to provide assistance any way we can:

DAS HRSD Centralized PERS Services Team (Contact List and Web Site):

http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/HR/HRSS.shtml#Centralized_PERS_Team

DAS HRSD Centralized PERS Services Team List Serve Web Link:

ervices_team

We really hope you take the steps to participate through our list serve
as we plan to be sending out some very important information in the near
future.  Thank you.

DAS Human Resource Services

Centralized PERS Team

Donna Lantz, Linda Ely, Jannel Vachter & Cheryll Luth

http://oregon.gov/DAS/HR <http://oregon.gov/DAS/HR>