OSPS E-News ~ Furlough Project Update

Tue Sep 22 13:09:08 PDT 2009

This is to let you know that the project to post the "LA" code for fixed
closure furlough days onto paper timesheets has been delayed.  OSPA must
finalize the October timesheet print job on September 23 and we will not
have all of the information we need to program the system make those
entries by that deadline.   This also affects the posting of the LA code
to Online Daily Time screens.

As a result, employees will need to code their timesheets with the LA
code for October 16 if their agency observes the fixed closure day.

If we are able to make this change for Online Daily Time before the end
of October, we will do so and notify users.

Thanks for your patience.

Sharon McKeehan, Manager

Oregon Statewide Payroll Services

DAS/State Controller's Division