OSPS E-News ~ OSPS and State Closure Days

Wed Sep 30 10:53:33 PDT 2009

OSPS and State Closure Days

The following dates have been identified as days that most agencies and
programs will be closed.  DAS -  State Controller's Division will
observe the office closure furlough days.

Friday October 16, 2009
Friday August 20, 2010

Friday November 27, 2009
Friday September 17, 2010

Friday March 19, 2010
Friday November 26, 2010

Friday April 16, 2010
Friday March 18, 2011

Friday June 18, 2010
Friday May 20, 2011

Frequently Asked Questions

Q:  Will OSPS be closed on the specific  office closure furlough days?