OSPS E-News ~ Handouts from Sept. 17 Forum
Fri Sep 18 14:09:08 PDT 2009
Thanks to all of you who attended yesterday's OSPS Users' Forum, either in person or by conference call!
We've decided to start posting forum handouts to a collaboration space in iLearnOregon. To access them:
1. Log-on to iLearnOregon: https://ilearn.oregon.gov/Kview/CustomCodeBehind/Base/Login/Login.aspx
2. Click on Collaboration Center
3. Click on Collaboration Spaces
4. Type in Search Text -- you can use OSPS, OSPA, Forum -- and click the Search button.
5. Click on the Title
6. To view the documents or announcements, click on the title from the list.
We included the blog feature and gave public access to make entries. We're hoping you will use this space to make comments and suggestions and ask questions related to forums. Please be respectful of one another and keep a "business" focus.
If you have any problems accessing the collaboration space, contact Katherine Bremser, Katherine.Bremser at state.or.us or (503) 378-6777 x295.
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
State Controller's Division
Department of Administrative Services
503 378 6777, ext. 295
More information about the OSPS-News