OSPS E-News ~ FW: OSPA Electronic Reports - Informational Meetings

Mon Aug 2 15:47:38 PDT 2010

For those of you who are planning to attend the Electronic Reports
Informational Meeting tomorrow via iLinc, we have learned today that we
cannot display the secure website through iLinc. We will still offer the
session (see the link below). You will have audio through a telephone
conference call and we can transfer electronic handouts to you. This
will still give you the opportunity to hear any discussion among
participants, the instructions for viewing and saving reports, and the
plans for future phases.

If you are outside the Salem area and would like an individual walk
through, please contact Pauline Lewis (Pauline.Lewis at state.or.us,
503-378-6777 ext. 234).

We apologize for the inconvenience!

Katherine Bremser
Training Coordinator
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
State Controller's Division
Department of Administrative Services
503-378-6777 ext. 295
Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/
<http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/>
Data Classification: Level 1 - Published

How are we doing?

Please complete our customer service survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback>

Your opinion matters

Thank You!!