OSPS E-News ~ Oracle Hyperion Interactive Reporting Studio project update

Tue Aug 31 10:00:52 PDT 2010

OSPS is forwarding this message from Aaron Wallace at SARS.

Hello Brio/Hyperion Users!

Recently, we communicated that the Statewide Accounting and Reporting
Services (SARS) unit within State Controller's Division purchased a
statewide license for Oracle Enterprise Performance Management System 11
(technically known as Oracle Hyperion Interactive Reporting Studio, or
IR Studio). We have received many questions asking when this software
will be available, and I am happy to report we have just finished
creating a website to facilitate the distribution of this important
upgrade: http://dasapp.oregon.gov/datamart/

We invite all state agencies to visit the Website to install the
upgrade. Specific installation instructions for both current and new
users of Brio/Hyperion are available through this site.

Although individual users may download the files independently, we
highly recommend that users coordinate with their local IT support
personnel.  In many instances, we believe the IT support unit will
choose to develop an agency-wide rollout plan.

If you have additional questions pertaining to the IR Studio upgrade,
please feel free to email the Datamart support inbox at:
Datamart.Support at state.or.us.

Thanks,

Aaron Wallace

Sr. Datamart Business Analyst

State Controller's Division

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published

How are we doing? Please complete our customer service survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback>

Your opinion matters
Thank You