OSPS E-News ~ Heart of Oregon December Payroll Chapter Event

Wed Dec 1 07:56:59 PST 2010

________________________________

 APA Heart of Oregon<http://apaheartoregon.org/images/email-header.jpg>

December Heart of Oregon Payroll Chapter Meeting

When

Thursday, December 09, 2010
6:00 PM to 8:00 PM

 <http://apaheartoregon.org/images/icons/small-hr.gif>

Tickets

$0 Member Ticket
$0 Guest Ticket

 <http://apaheartoregon.org/images/icons/small-hr.gif>

 <http://apaheartoregon.org/register_new.php?id=12>

 <http://apaheartoregon.org/images/icons/small-hr.gif>

Directions

Chemeketa Community College
4000 Lancaster Drive NE
Salem, OR 97301

<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=4000%20Lancaster%20Drive%20NE%20Salem%20O
R&btnG=Search>

Heart of Oregon Monthly Payroll Chapter Meeting

Thursday, December 9, 2010;  6 pm to 8 pm

Chemeketa Community College in Salem, Oregon

Building 3, Rooms 118-120

Topic: Changes for 2011 Updates Post Election and W2 concerns

We will celebrate with our annual holiday social by sharing our favorite
snack foods and beverages during the meeting and education.  Please feel
free to bring a purchased or baked good item along with serving or
eating utensils.

A "White Elephant" gift exchange will be the highlight of the evening
event.  A purchased or "re-gifted" item with a value of no more than $10
will be distributed amongst the meeting participants.  Have fun with
your gift ideas!

Speaking of gifts.  Please consider donating a new unwrapped toy (no
weapons and no Barbie type dolls) to the Marion Polk County Foster
Parents Association.  Bring your unwrapped donation to the meeting
keeping your reciept for your personal tax records.

Please consider joining us for the educational and networking
opportunity!  Register early so we can plan appropriately for space and
provisions!

Visit us often at www.apaheartoregon.org

Special Announcement:

W2 Envelopes available!  Holiday Retirement has over 1,000 of #DW4S
window envelopes to give to anyone who could use them for W2s.  Please
contact Jill Poe at jill.poe at holidaytouch.com or  (503) 370-7071 ext.
7271

 <http://apaheartoregon.org/images/icons/hr.gif>

<http://apaheartoregon.org/images/logemail/spacer.gif?id=8451218&os=469>

This email was sent by president at apaheartoregon.org
of Heart of Oregon Payroll Chapter - APA

apaheartoregon.org <http://apaheartoregon.org/>

Unsubscribe from Email Notifications
<http://apaheartoregon.org/unsub.php?email=sharon.e.mckeehan@state.or.us

Privacy Policy <http://apaheartoregon.org/privacy.php>