OSPS E-News ~ OSPA Training Survey

Mon Dec 6 14:35:24 PST 2010

Thanks to all of you who participated in the OSPS Training Survey!

For those of you who are curious, here are few responses:

38 agency staff members completed the survey

A significant percent indicated a preference for having classes and
forums available through iLincOregon

42% said we should offer the core classes twice a year

The top three choices for other classes included PERS, donated hardship
leave and FMLA / OFLA

52% said they preferred afternoon forums and 42% said that 2 hours is
the right amount of time

I will use your input as I schedule the 2011 OSPA classes and plan the
agendas for the 2011 forums. Watch for future announcements and please
feel free to give me comments at any time!

Katherine Bremser
Training Coordinator
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
State Controller's Division
Department of Administrative Services
503-378-6777 ext. 295
Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/
<http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/>
Data Classification: Level 1 - Published

How are we doing?

Please complete our customer service survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback>

Your opinion matters

Thank You!!