OSPS E-News ~ Employee Overpayments in OSPA Class

Mon Mar 8 11:26:24 PST 2010

If you are planning to attend the class on Employee Overpayments in OSPA, please register by 5:00 pm tomorrow, March 9. The class is Thursday, March 11, from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm in the SFMS Conference Room, First Floor, Executive Building, 155 Cottage St. NE, Salem.

This is a seminar-style class. We will look at what causes overpayments, some tools that identify them, and entries in OSPA. We will look at some specific examples and talk about the process for each one.

Register in iLearnOregon: https://ilearn.oregon.gov/Kview/CustomCodeBehind/Base/Login/Login.aspx

If you have questions, contact Katherine Bremser, Katherine.Bremser at state.or.us or 503-378-6777, ext. 295.

Katherine Bremser
Training Coordinator