OSPS E-News ~ FW: FMLA beginners training

Thu Mar 25 14:19:23 PDT 2010

DAS HRSD is offering beginning FMLA/OFLA training on March 29 and has
extended the invitation to payroll folks. See below....

Katherine Bremser
Training Coordinator
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
State Controller's Division
Department of Administrative Services
503-378-6777 ext. 295
Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/

________________________________

Last minute FMLA/OFLA training opportunity!

It came to our attention that one of our agencies has a need to provide
immediate training to an employee who will administer the agency's
Family and Medical leave program. Rather than just provide the training
to one person we would like to open FMLA/OFLA training to others in
Oregon state government who are also FMLA/OFLA beginners and work in
human resources or payroll.

TITLE:                         FMLA/OFLA for Beginners

DATE:                         Monday March 29, 2010

TIME:                          1:30-4:30 p.m.

LOCATION:               Forestry Department

                                    2600 State St, Bldg 1

                                    Tillamook Conference Room

                                    Salem OR  97301

TO REGISTER:           Contact Cindy Forest at
cynthia.l.forest at das.state.or.us or 503-373-7062.

We will offer more FMLA/OFLA training in the future. We just wanted to
make this last minute training opportunity available to those who are
able to attend.

If you have questions please call Cindy at 503-373-7062.

Cindy Forest

DAS, Sr HR Management Consultant

(503) 373-7062