OSPS E-News ~ FW: Employee Separations in OSPA Class in April

Mon Mar 29 08:12:54 PDT 2010

Just a reminder, if you plan to register for the Employee Separations in OSPA class on April 5, please do so by midnight tomorrow (March 30).

Katherine Bremser
Training Coordinator
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
State Controller's Division
Department of Administrative Services
503-378-6777 ext. 295
Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/

-----Original Message-----
From: BREMSER Katherine * SCD OSPS
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 9:09 AM
To: OSPS News (osps-news at listsmart.osl.state.or.us)
Subject: Employee Separations in OSPA Class in April

Our next OSPA class is the Employee Separations in OSPA class on April 5. It will be from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm in Room 105, Veterans' Building, 700 Summer St. NE, Salem.

This is a hands-on class in the DAS Statewide Training computer lab and the OSPA mainframe Training Region. We will use the OSPA Reference Manual Recommended Practice on Separations (http://go.usa.gov/iOu ). Class exercises will walk through the entries in OSPA when an employee separates from state service.

If you wish to attend this class, please register in iLearnOregon (http://go.usa.gov/iOJ ) by midnight on 3/30/10.

If you have questions, please contact Katherine Bremser (Katherine.Bremser at state.or.us, 503-378-67777 ext. 295)

As a reminder, for computer-based classes, the State Controller's Division charges a $50 fee if a registered student does not attend, cancel 48 hours before the class or send a substitute.