OSPS E-News ~ New OSPS Agency Analyst

Tue Nov 9 10:48:19 PST 2010

Hello Everyone,

We are pleased to announce that Tony Wilson has joined the OSPS team
effective 11/8/10 to serve in the role of Agency Analyst.  Tony will
partner with Allison and Julie to provide payroll and system support,
daily manual checks, distribution, and other services to our partners in
agency payroll.   Tony gained state payroll experience during his time
at DHS and Fish & Wildlife.  He gained payroll and system customer
support experience while working in the private sector.  We are happy to
have Tony join us and we are confident that you will enjoy working with
him.

Sharon McKeehan, Manager

Oregon Statewide Payroll Services

DAS/State Controller's Division

155 Cottage Street NE,  U-50

Salem, OR  97301-3969

(503) 378-6777 ext. 230

Visit our Online Resource Center: http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/

How are we doing?

Please complete our customer service survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback>

Your opinion matters

Thank You!