OSPS E-News ~ Early December OSPA Classes

Tue Nov 23 08:41:52 PST 2010

The deadline for registering for two of our December classes is next
week.

The Employee Separations in OSPA class is December 3 from 9:00 am to
4:00 pm in Room 105, Veterans' Affairs Building, 700 Summer St. NE,
Salem. In this computer-based class, we will follow the OSPA Reference
Manual Recommended Practice on Employee Separations,
http://go.usa.gov/iOu , including entering time, adjusting and paying
off leave and evaluating final deductions. Please register by 5:00 pm on
November 30.

Just a reminder -- for computer-based classes, the State Controller's
Division charges a $50 no show fee when an employee registers for the
class and does cancel 48 hours before the class or send a substitute.

The Requesting a Corrected W-2 for a State Employee class is December 6
from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm in the Mt. Hood Room, General Services
Building, 1225 Ferry St. SE, Salem. Students will work on examples from
prior years. This is the same class content that we offered in 2009.
Please register by 5:00 pm on December 1.

For either class, register in iLearnOregon, http://go.usa.gov/iE6

If you have questions, please contact Katherine.Bremser at state.or.us

Katherine Bremser
Training Coordinator
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
State Controller's Division
Department of Administrative Services
503-378-6777 ext. 295
Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/
<http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/>
Data Classification: Level 1 - Published

How are we doing?

Please complete our customer service survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback>

Your opinion matters

Thank You!!