OSPS E-News ~ New Employees in OSPA Class

Thu Oct 21 11:32:29 PDT 2010

If you are planning to attend the New Employees in OSPA Class on October
29, 2010, please register in iLearnOregon, http://go.usa.gov/iE6 by 5:00
pm on October 26, 2010. The class is from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm in the DAS
computer lab, Room 105, Veteran's Affairs Building, 700 Summer St. NE,
Salem.

This is a hands-on computer-based class. Students will need an OSPA
userid and password. We will follow the Recommended Practice on New
Employees, http://go.usa.gov/aPe . We will also cover the following PEBB

As a reminder, SCD charges a $50.00 fee when a student is registered for
an OSPS computer-based class and does not cancel 48 hours prior to the
class or send a substitute.

If you have questions, please contact Katherine Bremser,
Katherine.Bremser at state.or.us

Katherine Bremser
Training Coordinator
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
State Controller's Division
Department of Administrative Services
503-378-6777 ext. 295
Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/
<http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/>
Data Classification: Level 1 - Published

How are we doing?

Please complete our customer service survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback>

Your opinion matters

Thank You!!