OSPS E-News ~ Follow Up: Problems with OSPS Fax Machine

Tue Apr 26 10:40:46 PDT 2011

Hello,

We are working with the State Data Center to correct the problem.  Until
we are able to remedy the issue please fax OSPA-related items to
503-378-3514 and contact the HelpDesk so that we can retrieve them
immediately.

We will notify you when the fax machine issue has been resolved.

Thank you for your patience during this time.

Sandy

Sandy Ridderbusch, Manager, Oregon Statewide Payroll Services / State
Controller's Divsion / Department of Administrative Services - (503)
373-0198

Please complete our short customer service survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback>

Your opinion matters.  Thank you.