OSPS E-News ~ 2/3/11 OSPS Users' Forum Reminder

Wed Feb 2 08:10:08 PST 2011

We hope that you are planning to attend the OSPS Users' Forum this
Thursday, February 3 from 2:00 to 4:00 pm in the Mt. Mazama Room,
General Services Building, 1225 Ferry St. SE, Salem.

Our agenda includes:

1.     Jeanette Miley, Business Analyst, HR Systems and Services, DAS
HRSD and Pauline Lewis, OSPS Application Development Analyst will report
on the E-PPDB Project,
http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/HR/HRSS.shtml#Enhanced_PPDB, and what will
change for OSPA

2.     Geri Greeno-Sanders, Payroll and Benefits Manager, Oregon Youth
Authority offers a payroll class for managers at OYA. She is going to
share the class content and her experiences with the class.

3.     Kathyron Parsons, OSPS Accountant, has some reminders as we start
the Corrected W-2's (W-2c) season and changes to the W-2 reissue process
because of the PDF W-2's.

4.     Sharon McKeehan, OSPS Manager will talk about our newest addition
to the electronic reports website - PDF copies of the 2009 and 2010
W-2's

Directions to the GSB: http://go.usa.gov/3Br

Parking information: http://go.usa.gov/16k

If you wish to participate through iLincOregon, here is the link:
https://oregon.ilinc.com/join/vfchmrp

You can listen through your computer earphones or dial in by telephone:
1-888-850-4523

iLinc will give you the Passcode when you log in.

If you want the handouts ahead of time, contact
Katherine.Bremser at state.or.us  by 4:30 PM on February 2.

See you Thursday!

Katherine Bremser
Training Coordinator
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
State Controller's Division
Department of Administrative Services
503-378-6777 ext. 295
Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/
<http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/>
Data Classification: Level 1 - Published

How are we doing?

Please complete our customer service survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback>

Your opinion matters

Thank You!!