OSPS E-News ~ Frequently Used Screens in OSPA Class

Thu Feb 3 16:30:13 PST 2011

If you are planning to attend the Frequently Used Screens in OSPA class,
please register in iLearnOregon, http://go.usa.gov/iE6  by 5:00 pm on
Monday, February 7.

The class is Thursday, February 10, from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm in Room 105,
Veterans' Affairs Building, 700 Summer St. NE, Salem,  We are also
offering this class through iLincOregon. Register for the session that
includes iLincOregon in the title.

This is a hands-on, computer-based class. We will look at how the PTB1,
PTB2, PTD1, PTD2, PTW1, P010, P020, P030, P050, P070, P090/P091, P191,
P192, P370 and P430 display or impact leave, PEBB benefits, PERS, and
payroll taxes and assessments.

Just a reminder - SCD charges a $50.00 no show fee if a student
registers for a computer-based class and does not attend, cancel 48
hours before the class or send a substitute.

If you have questions, please contact Katherine.Bremser at state.or.us ,
503-378-6777, x295.

Katherine Bremser
Training Coordinator
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
State Controller's Division
Department of Administrative Services
503-378-6777 ext. 295
Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/
<http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/>
Data Classification: Level 1 - Published

How are we doing?

Please complete our customer service survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback>

Your opinion matters

Thank You!!