OSPS E-News ~ W-2 Delivery Schedule

Fri Jan 14 11:54:06 PST 2011

DAS Mail Services will begin W-2 delivery Tuesday 1/18 in the morning
using secure delivery methods.   We have collected updated listings of
authorized signers for each agency.  If none of the authorized signers
are present when they attempt delivery, they will not leave the W-2s and
will deliver them to OSPS instead.  We will then contact you and arrange
for you to pick up your W-2s.

We had previously scheduled delivery for today.  Print scheduling
conflicts at DAS Publishing and Distribution resulted in a late start
and they were unable to have the printing completed in order to begin
delivery this morning.

We apologize for the change in delivery schedule.

Sharon McKeehan, Manager

Oregon Statewide Payroll Services

DAS/State Controller's Division

155 Cottage Street NE,  U-50

Salem, OR  97301-3969

(503) 378-6777 ext. 230

Visit our Online Resource Center: http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/

How are we doing?

Please complete our customer service survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback>

Your opinion matters

Thank You!