OSPS E-News ~ New Union Business Code and Food Bank Outdates

Thu Jan 27 11:54:52 PST 2011

New Union Business Code For Bargaining

At the request of DAS Labor Relations, OSPS has created a new universal
union business code to be used specifically for bargaining.  The new
code "UBB" is for all represented state employees to log their time away
from work when they are engaged in bargaining activities.  The code will
be populated tonight in benefit packages tables for all represented
groups.  We will publish this new code to the Pay and Leave Code listing
in the OSPA Reference Manual during the next refresh of that reference -
likely no later than Friday 2/4/2011.
http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/referencemanual.shtml

Food Bank Outdates

Active food bank deduction codes will be outdated on P070 screens
tonight.  You will receive an outdate report tomorrow morning through
the OSPS Reports Portal.

Sharon McKeehan, Manager

Oregon Statewide Payroll Services

DAS/State Controller's Division

155 Cottage Street NE,  U-50

Salem, OR  97301-3969

(503) 378-6777 ext. 230

Visit our Online Resource Center: http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/

How are we doing?

Please complete our customer service survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback>

Your opinion matters

Thank You!