OSPS E-News ~ Is There Interest in Core OSPA Classes?

Thu Jul 28 11:15:30 PDT 2011

We are aware that several agencies have had staffing changes. Some of
them have contacted me about the core OSPA classes for new staff
members. I am thinking about scheduling three classes for the fall -
Frequently Used Screens, New Employees and Separating Employees. Before
I do so, I would like to make sure there is enough interest to hold the
classes. If you think you or someone else on your agency's staff would
be interested in any of these classes in the September to November time
frame, would you please contact me - Katherine.Bremser at state.or.us

Thanks. If there is enough interest, I will schedule the classes and
send out an announcement. As with other classes, registration will be
through iLearnOregon.

Katherine Bremser
Training Coordinator
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
State Controller's Division
Department of Administrative Services
503-373-0738
Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/
<http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/>
Data Classification: Level 1 - Published

How are we doing?

Please complete our customer service survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback>

Your opinion matters

Thank You!!