OSPS E-News ~ OSPA Region Back Online

Fri Nov 25 14:23:56 PST 2011

Hello,

We have completed the production changes and updates that were necessary to accommodate the PEBB 2012 Plan Year changes.  Open Enrollment data has been loaded to OSPA and we have brought the production region back online until 6:00pm today.  OSPA will be open as usual on Saturday (7:00am-3:00pm).

One of the changes is a new P050 Domestic Partner code - DPS - to be used with surcharges for domestic partner.  DPS was created to offset the pretax value as domestic partner contribution are not an allowable pretax deduction.  PEBB will be sending out their DPT/DPN/DPS worksheet soon to assist agencies on adding the imputed values to the P050.

Thank you for your patience while we completed this necessary work.
Sandy

Sandy Ridderbusch, Manager
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
155 Cottage Street NE, U-50