OSPS E-News ~ OSPS FAX Not Currently Working - Update

Mon Oct 31 15:47:00 PDT 2011

TSC has determined that the problem is with the fax machine itself. A
repair person will be out sometime tomorrow morning. Until we let you
know differently, please continue to send faxes to 503-378-3514. We
apologize for the delay.

Katherine Bremser
Training Coordinator
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
State Controller's Division
Department of Administrative Services
503-373-0738
Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/
<http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/>
Data Classification: Level 1 - Published

From: BREMSER Katherine * SCD OSPS
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2011 9:35 AM
To: OSPS News (osps-news at listsmart.osl.state.or.us)
Subject: OSPS FAX Not Currently Working

The OSPS FAX 503-378-3518 is currently not working. TSC is trying to
resolve the issue. In the meantime, please use 503-378-3514. If you are
sending a document with confidential information, contact the OSPS Help
Desk, 503-378-6777 option zero, before sending the fax. We will let you
know when the normal number is again working. We apologize for the
inconvenience.