OSPS E-News ~ FW: APA Conference

Fri Sep 9 10:01:21 PDT 2011

We are forwarding this message on behalf of the Heart of Oregon Chapter
of the American Payroll Association. If you have questions, please
contact Betsy Kelly (see below).

Katherine Bremser
Training Coordinator
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
State Controller's Division
Department of Administrative Services
503-373-0738
Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/
<http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/>
Data Classification: Level 1 - Published

From: Kelly Betsy A [mailto:Betsy.A.Kelly at doc.state.or.us]
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2011 9:39 AM

http://apaheartoregon.org/meetinginfo.php?id=27

Heart of Oregon Chapter of the American Payroll Association is having
their annual conference Oct 7.  This year's theme is American Payroll
Bandstand.

Follow the link for more information and registration.

Betsy Kelly, CPP
Payroll/Benefits Manager
Oregon Department of Corrections
W 503-945-7076 I Cell 503-983-1467 I Fax 503-378-5312
Betsy.A.Kelly at doc.state.or.us

 Concentrate on the Solution, not the problem.