OSPS E-News ~ Charitable Fund Drive

Wed Sep 14 16:36:27 PDT 2011

With the kick-off for this year's Charitable Fund Drive, we are
forwarding the following reminders from Deb Furry, CFD:

1.    Employees can enter their contributions in the CFD iPledge site:
https://www.ipledgeonline.org/_cfdagency/

2.    Prior to October run 1, OSPS will outdate current deductions.
Before November run 1, OSPS will download the new pledges from iPledge.
There is just one deduction code. CFD will distribute the contributions
to the appropriate charities each month.

3.    If agency payroll receives paper forms, please forward a copy to
the CFD

4.    If any pledges come into CFD after OSPS does the download from the
iPledge site or, anyone wants a payroll pledge other than the one time
or 12 month options found on the online form, CFD staff will contact
agency payroll directly.

5.    Deb also expresses their deep appreciation for all that OSPS and
the individual payroll folks do to help make the Charitable Fund Drive a
success

The CFD web site: http://ecfd.oregon.gov/ . If you have questions,
please contact dfurry at earthlink.net

Katherine Bremser
Training Coordinator
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
State Controller's Division
Department of Administrative Services
503-373-0738
Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/
<http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/>
Data Classification: Level 1 - Published

How are we doing?

Please complete our customer service survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback>

Your opinion matters

Thank You!!