OSPS E-News ~ Forum iLinc Recording on Web

Fri Apr 20 12:02:21 PDT 2012

The iLincOregon recording of the OSPS Users Forum on April 18 is part of
the OSPS On-line Resource Center:
http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/training.shtml#OSPA_User_Forums

For those of you who attended via iLinc and those who listen to the
recording, I apologize for the quality of sound for the "audience"
questions and discussion. This is only our second time at the Veterans'
Auditorium and I didn't have the physical arrangement worked out
properly. I debated about the usefulness of posting the recording; in
the end, I decided there is still enough content in the presentations
themselves. I hope you agree. I will try to find a better solution for
the next forum!

If you do not have the handouts and would like electronic copies, please
contact Katherine.Bremser at state.or.us or OSPS.Help at state.or.us.

Katherine Bremser
Training Coordinator
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
State Controller's Division
Department of Administrative Services
503-373-0738
Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/
<http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/>
Data Classification: Level 1 - Published