OSPS E-News ~ Payroll July Datamart Update

Tue Aug 14 10:10:51 PDT 2012

Good morning,

OSPS will use the lunch hour to load the July pay period payroll information into the OSPS Datamart so this information will be available this afternoon.  If you are in the Datamart this morning, please be sure to log off of prior to noon today.

Please accept my apology for any delay or inconvenience this late payroll data load may have caused.

Thank you,
Sandy

Sandy Ridderbusch, Oregon Statewide Payroll Services - (503) 373-0198
Visit Our Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/EGS/FBS/OSPS/

From: osps-news-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us [mailto:osps-news-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us] On Behalf Of Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 9:56 AM
To: E-News (osps-news at listsmart.osl.state.or.us)
Subject: OSPS E-News ~ July Datamart Update Postponed

The Datamart load for July payroll has been delayed.  We will load this information tonight for access tomorrow morning.  We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
Financial Business Systems
Enterprise Goods and Services
Department of Administrative Services