OSPS E-News ~ November Run 2 Problem with DCNN

Fri Dec 14 15:27:31 PST 2012

Hello everyone,

There is an issue with the processing of the OSGP Deferred Compensation Catch Up deductions (DCNN 600) and the Regular Plan deductions (DCNN 100) in OSPA.  On the transactions interfaced as "changes" some of the plan codes went from 100 to 600 or from 600 to 100 on employee P070 Payroll Deduction screens.  The ones that went from 600 to 100 became subject to the OSPA maximum deduction limits.  A few exceeded these limits and the deduction amounts were reduced on November Run 2.

We, our programmers, and OSGP are working urgently to identify the issue in order to correct the employee deduction records.  Please do not make any changes in OSPA to any DCNN P070 deductions at this time.  We will let you know as soon as we have identified the solution and what, if any, steps will need to be taken.

Please bear with us as we work with OSGP to remediate this situation.

Sincerely,
Sandy

Sandy Ridderbusch, Manager
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services