OSPS E-News ~ FW: NEW - FY 2013 OSPA Functionality Voting

Wed Jul 11 11:29:49 PDT 2012

Hello everyone,

Just a reminder that your agencies OSPA Functionality votes are due tomorrow.  If you haven't already returned it please do so before the deadline.

Thank you and have a wonderful afternoon.
Sandy

Sandy Ridderbusch, Oregon Statewide Payroll Services - (503) 373-0198
Visit Our Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/EGS/FBS/OSPS/

From: osps-news-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us<mailto:osps-news-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us> [mailto:osps-news-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us] On Behalf Of Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2012 4:34 PM
To: OSPS News (Osps-news at listsmart.osl.state.or.us<mailto:Osps-news at listsmart.osl.state.or.us>)
Subject: OSPS E-News ~ FY 2013 OSPA Functionality Voting

Voting for 2013 OSPA Functionality Projects

As you may recall we invited all agencies to participate in meetings to identify what functionality agencies are looking for in the Oregon Statewide Payroll Application (OSPA) that they do not have today.  The results of the meetings are listed on the Functionality Projects attachment.  We will send a follow up message that explains why other items identified from these meetings were not included on this voting list.

We are requesting agencies to prioritize up to five projects with no more than 40 units.  Please only send one voting sheet per agency.  In the event we receive multiple voting sheets, we will prorate the vote for the effect of one vote per agency.  The deadline to respond with your agency vote is Thursday, July 12th.

In addition to the results of the voting for functionality projects during 2013 we will be performing OSPA annual tasks and program changes for PEBB, Stale-Dated Check reporting, Year-End, W-2/1099 processing as well as our day-to-day payroll functions.  OSPS staff will be working on the PERS-OSGP project to interface the new ROTH program deductions and automate the loan processing deductions.  We plan to also finalize our multi-year project to design and pilot a paystub application to allow employees to access their payroll stubs electronically.

May I please have your responses by July 12th?

Thank you,
Sandy

Sandy Ridderbusch, Manager
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services