OSPS E-News ~ Slow Web Loads

Thu Jun 7 09:37:06 PDT 2012

OSPS' website (and other state websites) is loading slowly due to some difficulty with the State's software provider.  Please see detail below.  Thank you.

Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
State Controller Division
Department of Administrative Services
503-378-6777

Online Resource Center:  http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/

Data Classification: Level 2-Limited

-----Original Message-----
From: HENSON Raelynn * DO PA
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2012 9:01 AM
Subject: SharePoint Authoring and Production Latency 6/7/12

Beginning at about 8:20 AM PDT today June 7, 2012, NIC’s production SharePoint authoring environment is unavailable and public facing web pages are loading slowly for visitors.  We are actively engaged with our networking team who is working to resolve the communication issue ASAP.  We will provide updates as they are available. Thank you for your patience and please let us know if you experience any other issues not referenced here.

---
The NIC Team
E-Government Transition Service Desk