OSPS E-News ~ FW: Datamart Functionality Project (OSPS)

Wed Oct 24 12:09:31 PDT 2012

To State Payroll Staff,

We are forwarding this e-mail on behalf of Aaron Wallace, Datamart Support.

Katherine Bremser
Training Coordinator
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
Financial Business Systems
Enterprise Goods and Services
Department of Administrative Services
503-373-0738
Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/EGS/FBS/OSPS/
Data Classification: Level 1 - Published

From: datamart-news-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us<mailto:datamart-news-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us> [mailto:datamart-news-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us] On Behalf Of Datamart Support
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2012 9:58 AM
To: datamart-news at listsmart.osl.state.or.us<mailto:datamart-news at listsmart.osl.state.or.us>
Subject: [Datamart-News] Datamart Functionality Project (OSPS)

OSPS Datamart users,

The second voted priority on the 'Datamart FY 2013 Functionality Projects' list is related to 'linking payroll tables in the Datamart'. We are currently researching possibilities of how to obtain our goal. We would appreciate any input from you to help with this project.

Please answer the following questions, as well as provide any additional information, which may help present a good base of knowledge.

1.       What specific OSPS tables would you like to see have the ability to join? (provide examples)

2.       What specific output do you need, which this type of join ability could provide?

3.       What Datamart fields do you currently use, which may help combine data in multiple tables?

Please be as detailed as possible to help us understand the improvements you would like to see in the Datamart.

Thanks,

Aaron Wallace
Sr. Datamart Business Analyst