OSPS E-News ~ Payroll System is still offline at SDC

Mon Oct 29 17:10:21 PDT 2012

Hello everyone,

Unfortunately, OSPA is still offline at the State Data Center.  The mainframe operators at SDC continue to work on this issue but may not be able to bring OSPA back online prior to the regular 6:00 pm shut down this evening.  Thank you for your patience.

Sandy

Sandy Ridderbusch, Oregon Statewide Payroll Services - (503) 373-0198
Visit Our Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/EGS/FBS/OSPS/

From: osps-news-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us [mailto:osps-news-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us] On Behalf Of Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 4:51 PM
To: OSPS News (osps-news at listsmart.osl.state.or.us)
Subject: OSPS E-News ~ Payroll System Down Temporarily

Good Afternoon,

We are currently working with State Data Center on getting our system back up and running.  One of State Data Center's county customers needed their system brought down and unfortunately it brought our system back down too.  Our programmers our working with SDC to bring the system back up quickly.  This should be resolved quickly.  We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Thanks,

Seth Lewis
Senior System Analyst
DAS/Oregon Statewide Payroll Services