OSPS E-News ~ FW: Oregon Water Resources Department Accountant 4 Recruitment

Thu Apr 25 16:51:36 PDT 2013

Forwarded on behalf of OWRD:

The Oregon Water Resources Department (OWRD) is recruiting for an Accountant 4 within the Administrative Services Division-Fiscal Services Section, located in Salem.  The successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing and interpreting information contained in agency accounting records; participates in budget preparation and execution; assists in the development, administration, and reporting of grants and contracts; and is responsible for ensuring the completeness and accuracy of the annual statewide financial report.

The agency is looking for an experienced accountant with diverse knowledge of many specialized areas related to financial application of internal controls, accounting theory and structures, specifically as applied to the Statewide Financial Management Application (SFMA), and ability to independently research complex accounting questions, present alternative solutions, and recommend a course of action.

In order to apply, you must be a current, regular status employee of the State of Oregon in a permanent or limited duration (not temporary) position.

Link to NEOGOV Posting: WRD13-0007A Accountant 4<http://agency.governmentjobs.com/oregon/default.cfm?action=viewJob&jobID=633382>

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me an email or give me a call.  This posting closes on May 8, 2013.

Sandy Todd

Fiscal Services Manager

Oregon Water Resources Department

Sandra.K.Todd at state.or.us<mailto:Sandra.K.Todd at state.or.us>