OSPS E-News ~ FW: Online Reports July Run 2 - 2013

Thu Aug 15 15:28:46 PDT 2013

Update:

July Run 2 reports are back out onto the agency web reports.  We have verified that these three reports were not updated from July Run 2:

E469-05-1 Check Reconciliation File in Agy-Micro Sequence - for all agencies
44000 - XJ13-01 OSPS Payroll Agency 44000 ACH Stub Report
44000 - XJ13-02 OSPS Payroll Agency 44000 Check Stub Report

If you have already downloaded your files from Run 2 then you only need to update the above mentioned reports.  Again we apologize for any inconvenience this caused you.  OSPS is working with our programmers to prevent future reporting events.

If you have any questions about this or anything else please contact our Help Desk at 503.378.6777 '0' or by email osps.help at state.or.us<mailto:osps.help at state.or.us>.

Seth Lewis
503.373.0259

From: osps-news-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us<mailto:osps-news-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us> [mailto:osps-news-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us] On Behalf Of Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 12:56 PM
To: 'OSPS-News at listsmart.osl.state.or.us'
Subject: OSPS E-News ~ Online Reports July Run 2 - 2013

All,

Due to competing job times last Friday night, some of the July Run 2 reports were not completed and loaded to the web report pages.  Our programmers are working to recreate and load the missing data and have run into some issues.  Please do not access the July Run 2 web reports until they have resolved this issue.  We are sorry for the inconvenience and will update as soon as this is resolved.

Thank you for your patience.

Seth Lewis
Senior System Analyst
DAS/EGS/FBS/Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
503.373.0259 - direct
503.378.3518 - fax
seth.lewis at state.or.us<mailto:seth.lewis at state.or.us>
Visit Our Online Resource Center:  State of Oregon: Oregon Statewide Payroll Services<http://cms.oregon.egov.com/DAS/EGS/FBS/OSPS/Pages/index.aspx>