OSPS E-News ~ FMLA/OFLA Policy Review

Wed Dec 18 14:00:54 PST 2013

Good afternoon,

OSPS was asked to share the following with our agency payroll list-serve customers.  Questions or comments should be directed to your agency HR office or as outlined in the attached memo.

Thank you,
Sandy

Sandy Ridderbusch, Oregon Statewide Payroll Services - (503) 373-0198
Visit Our Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/EGS/FBS/OSPS/

To:                          All Human Resource and Payroll Staff
From:                    Chief Human Resource Office
Subject:               Update to State HR Policy 60.000.15 Family and Medical Leave

We have made updates to the following components of the Family and Medical Leave policy:

Main Policy
Attachment A Serious Health Condition Leave
Attachment F FMLA Qualifying Exigency Leave
Attachment G OFLA Bereavement Leave

The attached agency memo provides details on the changes; the link to view the policy updates and instructions for providing feedback to CHRO.
Your compiled feedback is appreciated on or before December 23, 2013.

Cindy Forest
AGP--Personnel Director
Oregon Military Department
503-584-3865
Cynthia.l.forest at mil.state.or.us<mailto:Cynthia.l.forest at mil.state.or.us>

*****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*****
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system. .