OSPS E-News ~ ePaystub System Glitch - Printed Stubs

Fri Dec 27 11:28:38 PST 2013

Payroll Professionals,

We experienced a system glitch in the processing of payroll last night that picked up approximately 8,000 employees that are active on ePaystub and printed paper stubs for them.  These employees ePaystub profile status is current and they can still access to their pay statements electronically.  You may choose to distribute or not to distribute the "extra" paper paystubs.

This same system glitch prevented the printing of 33 paper paystubs that should have produced.  OSPS will contact the 12 agencies impacted and provide the specific detail to them directly.

The programming issue has been identified and will be corrected prior to the next payroll run.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has created for our customers.

If you have any questions about this or anything else please contact the OSPS Help Desk via email osps.help at state.or.us<mailto:osps.help at state.or.us> or by phone at 503.378.6777 '0'.

Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
Financial Business Systems
Enterprise Goods and Services