OSPS E-News ~ January 2013 OSPS Training News

Wed Jan 2 15:59:05 PST 2013

Good afternoon,

We are having challenges getting documents posted to our web site. So, I am forwarding a PDF version of the January 2013 OSPS Training News. This issue includes two January classes, the January forum, changes for the 2012 W-2, some tax resources and year-end reminders.

Please contact OSPS.Help at das.state.or.us<mailto:OSPS.Help at das.state.or.us> or Katherine.Bremser at state.or.us<mailto:Katherine.bremser at state.or.us> if you have comments or suggestions. Enjoy!

Katherine Bremser
Training Coordinator
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
Financial Business Systems
Enterprise Goods and Services
Department of Administrative Services
503-373-0738
Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/EGS/FBS/OSPS/
Data Classification: Level 1 - Published