OSPS E-News ~ July Reminders & ePaystub Trainings

Mon Jul 1 15:16:48 PDT 2013

Happy New Biennium!

OSPS wanted to send a couple of reminders for this month to mark on your calendars.

Our next forum will be Wednesday July 17th from 2-4pm.  We will send out an agenda as we get closer.

Also ePaystub is in full rollout mode and the training we have on July 16th is already booked.  Another class has been added on July 11th from 9 - 11.  Anyone interested should contact Kari Kampert (kari.kampert at das.state.or.us<mailto:kari.kampert at das.state.or.us>) at 503.373.0252.

The other upcoming training on July 12th (Problem Solving with the Payroll Register) has been cancelled.  As most of you are aware of Katherine Bremser retired at the end of March but graciously stayed on for three additional trainings to help us with this transition.  Katherine's final training was last week.  I'm sure all of you know what a tremendous asset she has been to our group and the state as a whole.

If you have any questions about this or anything else please contact our Help Desk at 503.378.6777 '0' or by email osps.help at state.or.us<mailto:osps.help at state.or.us>.

Have a wonderful fourth of July and we look forward to seeing all of you at the next forum!

Seth Lewis
Senior System Analyst
DAS/EGS/FBS/Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
503.373.0259 - direct
503.378.3518 - fax
seth.lewis at state.or.us<mailto:seth.lewis at state.or.us>
Visit Our Online Resource Center:  State of Oregon: Oregon Statewide Payroll Services<http://cms.oregon.egov.com/DAS/EGS/FBS/OSPS/Pages/index.aspx>