OSPS E-News ~ Limited OSPS / PSS Staffing Today

Wed Jul 10 08:39:57 PDT 2013

Good morning,

Due to scheduled vacations regular Help Desk staff and other OSPS staff are limited today.  Please be sure to contact OSPS/PSS using the Help Desk telephone number (503-378-6777 option 0) or the Help Desk email account (OSPS.help at state.or.us<mailto:OSPS.help at state.or.us>) if you need assistance.  These will be monitored by OSPS staff so that we may respond to your inquiries as quickly as possible.

New work schedule code, garnishment code, and other requests will be processed as resources permit.

Manual check requests will be processed as usual, but with termination and emergency check requests being given priority.  Please clearly mark manual check requests that are due to a termination.  If the check request is for some other urgent need please include the reason (i.e. CBA pay advance).  Also, don't forget the new cutoff time of 11:30am.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Matthew Riley
OSPS Application Analyst
DAS | Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
155 Cottage Street NE