OSPS E-News ~ REVIEW: Agency Payroll Reference Page

Mon May 20 16:33:19 PDT 2013

Payroll Professionals,

We are launching a referral web page linked from our site which will direct employees to agency-specific payroll contact information.  This page is intended to address state employees who find the OSPS site during a web search or by following a web link, but are actually looking for their agency payroll office.

This reference has up to three links:
1.      Agency payroll website.  This is most-often an internal page available only to agency employees.  Some agencies have public pages.
2.      Agency payroll GROUP email.  This is an unchanging, static email address (as opposed to one that relies on someone's name), that reaches the agency payroll office.  Our own OSPS Help email address is an example of this.
3.      Directory Listing.  This links to the statewide directory page as maintained by agency personnel.

To present the most-thorough agency list possible, we took the existing "State Agencies A to Z" web page* and used that as the starting point to add known and solicited contact information.  For agencies that don't use OSPA, we noted that on the page as well.

PLEASE REVIEW your agency listing.  If you'd like to add or modify any information that fits the above-listed criteria, please send your information this week to the OSPS Help desk via e-mail at mailto:OSPS.Help at das.state.or.us .  We will link this page to our website the week of 5/27/13.  NEW PAGE:  http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/EGS/FBS/OSPS/Pages/agencypayrollsites.aspx .

*State Agencies A to Z base page:  http://www.oregon.gov/Pages/a_to_z_listing.aspx .

Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
Financial Business Systems
Enterprise Goods and Services