OSPS E-News ~ FW: Today's Manual Checks (11/25/13)

Mon Nov 25 13:47:32 PST 2013

Update:  We just heard from print plant and they are processing our print job now.  OSPS will have payroll checks picked up and put in agency lock boxes by 3pm today.

Thanks,

Seth Lewis
503.373.0259

From: OSPS-News [mailto:osps-news-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us] On Behalf Of Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2013 1:36 PM
To: 'OSPS-News at listsmart.osl.state.or.us'
Subject: OSPS E-News ~ Today's Manual Checks (11/25/13)

All,

We've been notified by the print plant that currently they do not have connectivity with the State Data Center.  The print job for manual checks and expedited warrants have not been processed.  This has been escalated up the chain of command with DAS ETS and OSPS will update when we have an ETA on manual checks today.

Thanks,

Seth Lewis
Senior System Analyst
DAS/EGS/FBS/Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
503.373.0259 - direct
503.378.3518 - fax
seth.lewis at state.or.us<mailto:seth.lewis at state.or.us>
Visit Our Online Resource Center:  State of Oregon: Oregon Statewide Payroll Services<http://cms.oregon.egov.com/DAS/EGS/FBS/OSPS/Pages/index.aspx>