OSPS E-News ~ PEBB to OSPA Interface & P070 Transactions

Thu Dec 4 17:01:50 PST 2014

Payroll Professionals,

PEBB, OSPS and programmers from each group are working on processing as many rejected, currently on hold and open enrollments transactions.  We are testing this process out and once we are ready to make this happen in PROD we will let you know.  PEBB and OSPS are doing what we can to limit the number of rejections and make this process go quickly.

OSPS is asking that you hold off on making any P070 transactions related to PEBB benefits until this process is complete.  If you do make entries on the P070 related to 2015 benefits that will create more rejections when the process above is finished.

As always, we appreciate your patience.

If you have questions about this or anything else please contact the OSPS Help Desk at 503.378.6777 '0' or by email OSPS.Help at oregon.gov<mailto:OSPS.Help at oregon.gov>.

Thanks,

Seth Lewis
Senior System Analyst
DAS/EGS/FBS/Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
503.373.0259 - direct
503.378.3518 - fax
seth.lewis at oregon.gov<mailto:seth.lewis at oregon.gov>
Visit Our Online Resource Center:  State of Oregon: Oregon Statewide Payroll Services<http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/EGS/FBS/OSPS/Pages/index.aspx>